Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Isabelle's 1st Dance Date

She and Brandon went to the Daddy-Daughter Date in South Jordan. There was Dinner, Dancing, Pictures, she got a corsage and she even got to dance with Princess Belle. Brandon came to the door with a rose and rang the door bell. She was soooooooo excited, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen :)



Tanner and I had a Momma-Tanner date that night too!
We got some Arctic Circle and had a picnic while watching his absolute FAVORITE movie in the whole world "Toy Story 3"


I heart my kids!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dana and Michael said...

That is to cute!! I love the pictures!

Kenley and Mel said...

How cute!! You guys are such great parents

Short Haircuts said...

wow beautiful hairstyle of the little angel please name this hairstyle